Filthy Rich Crypto Kids

The FRCK NFTs move, just like the market, just as our net worth.

A world’s first.

Its appearance will change over time, mirroring the reality we crypto investors all know too well.

80% of the investors lose to the other 20%.

So do these kids.

Price: 0.1 ETH

Supply: 5555


Drop: 19/04/2022 11:59 am

Drop in
  • No comments yet.
  • Add a comment